Pic Scanner (App) is distributed by App Initio Limited (We, Us) under Apple's standard software license for iOS apps - the App Store Licensed Application End User License Agreement (EULA); enjoy reading it in full here.
The summary below highlights some of the key points of this EULA, just to give you the general idea:
1) App is licensed, not sold, to you. You get a non-transferable license to use the App on any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that you own or control.
2) You may not redistribute the App (e.g. on a network, where it could be used by multiple users) or resell it.
3) Do not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or try to access or modify the source code of the App. If you do, We may terminate this license, and you may be subject to prosecution and damages.
4) In using the App if you link to third party service providers or web sites, We are not responsible for their services, content, reliability and policies.
5) We may change, suspend, remove, disable or limit access to any services offered by Us, or third-parties, at any time without notice, and without liability.
6) App comes with NO WARRANTY; it is provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. You use it at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses or damages suffered by you, direct indirect or consequential, by your use of the App.
7) Use of this App is governed by the laws of the State of California, and possibly also other local, state, national, or international laws.